Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Favorites

So this has been a tough week with several deaths, and I haven't shared in a while so this is for a few weeks.  

Hope Everyone is having a Wonderful Friday! What's your favorite part of the weekend?

 Got my contacts back this day but was having a great hair day, so selfie time!



My sweet mom and for lunch and coffee!!






Absolutely love this sweet girl!!!!






Got to watch this lady in her first mounted shooting competition! She got second in her class! So proud!!!!








 I stopped to get coffee before meeting my grandma this day and the lady in front of me paid for my coffee.  Absolutely made my day knowing there are still kind people out there.


Bible School!  I wanted to take many more pictures but my phone kept dying. 






There is nothing cuter than this little one growling out the word "bubbles" and then proceeding to blow them. Just melts my heart!!!




 Movie Time!







He loves chewing on fingers!!!!



We tried grilling and could not get the charcoal lighted, until after everything had been cooked on the propane. We decided we were not the next iron chefs of America!

We had a school reunion and got to catch up! Have missed this girl so much, that we made plans for dinner later this week!

The brother and I on our way to shop til we drop!

My sis in law decided she needed a five minute work out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment