Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Returning... Hopefully New and Improved

Good morning everyone! It has been about five weeks (give or take a few days) since I have been on here, and the list of reasons is long and actually some reasons are pretty boring. But while I have been away I could not quit thinking on how to make this space better, not only for me but for my readers, however few or many they may be.

I have quite a few new features I want to start implementing on here that could be suitable for anyone, even though I tend to focus on young single women since that is where my experience lies.  I also want to focus on all aspects of life, because if one aspect is out of balance it throws your whole life out of balance and and this space is named A Life Well Made so I want to live up to the name!!

I have been running my new ideas by my life adviser aka my mom, and she has been wonderfully helping me work through these ideas and improve upon them.  I won't be able to implement them all at once because I want them to be consistent and of good quality so I will be bringing them on slowly.  If you see something new, let me know what you think about it in the comments.

I am happy to be back!  I am looking forward to connecting with people and hopefully encouraging people in their Well Made Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment