Monday, February 3, 2014

Encouraging Music

So this weekend, I have dealt with things that have broke my heart and I really have no words right now to describe the situation or how I am feeling. Since I have missed a couple of Tunesdays, I thought I would bring you a list of music that has helped encourage me today!

Petra - No Doubt

Casting Crowns - Praise You in This Storm

Mark Shultz  -  He Is,  Love Has Come

Selah -  Shelter Me,  He'll Hold You,  I Look to You,  You Deliver Me,  Be Thou Near to Me,

Nicole C. Mullen -  When You Call on Jesus

Mandissa -  Overcomer

Building 429 -  Fearless,  I Don't Belong

Tim Hughes -  Happy Day

Third Day -  I See Love, Cry Out to Jesus

Matthew West -  The Motions


Hope You have an encouraging Monday and if you are not then I hope this list will help you as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment