Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tired and Restless

These last few weeks have been busy, but it is mostly work stuff that I am busy with.  My full time job makes me tired. Not just physically, but mentally and spiritually also.  I work just to make someone money, and I constantly see that money mishandled and wasted and I think of everything good for others I could do with that money.  I see people take the money I bring in and live high on the cares of life and come in miserable after that money is gone and they are stressed out because they have no money.

I am tired of seeing people hurting and I can't do anything to make the pain go away. I am tired of people deliberately hurting others. I am tired of people being wrapped up in their own lives they can't give anyone else the time of day.

But on the other hand, I am restless.  I have so many ideas on how to help people that I don't know where to start.  I am working on one project that could help people tremendously if it works out like I want it too.  I am restless to do God's Will in my life and give glory and praise to Him.  I am more restless to work and serve than I ever have been in my life.  Once I got that desire doors have just been opening up to where I can serve.  I now have a part time job where I will be helping seniors. I also have the chance to volunteer regularly at the private school again!  I am so  excited about getting to be a part of my kids lives again I just can't contain it.  I get to go to the nursing home tonight.

And yet, with these opportunities, it still doesn't seem like enough.  I am not sick and tired, just tired and restless.


Hope everyone has a great week and finds somewhere they can serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment