Monday, February 24, 2014

God's Plans

I have found this to be true, especially lately.  It seems like everything has been falling apart lately, job, relationships, friendships, everything.  But I have watched doors open lately that I thought would never open back up.  My hours at my full time job has changed and I get to volunteer at the school again (not as much as I want but it is a definite improvement!)  I have gotten a part time job where I get to serve seniors and will carry me through if my full time job falls apart.  I have some friendships that have fallen apart but looking over the friendships I do have, they have lasted for years and these people have been with me through some hard times.  I have a wonderful family support. I am talking to a wonderful guy who I can't say enough good things about.  Just when everything was falling apart, everything came together almost perfectly, and it will be perfect when His plan is completely finished.

Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment