Thursday, February 6, 2014

Refreshing

Today, so far, as well as the rest of this week, has been very blah.  You know what I am talking about.  That feeling that nothing is quite right.  You are drained and tired and nothing makes sense in your life any more.  That is the feeling I have had since Saturday night.

Well I am tired of that feeling. This very moment I am starting over.  I was reading a book yesterday on refreshing yourselves so you can be more of a service to others and that is exactly what I am doing.

This moment I am grabbing a cup of hot tea, going to focus on my work, and when work is done will work on some fun rewarding projects I have going on.  I am going to church tonight and refreshing my soul and going to spend the weekend with family.

I  am going to refresh so I can help others and quit feeling so negative because  we all know that won't help anybody.

Here is the book I was talking about.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

http://www.therefreshbook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment