Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Music

Anyone who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE Christmas music and some of it I will listen to year round.  So the next few Tunesday Tuesdays it will be Christmas music, and it will probably be more than one song.

My all time favorite is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They combine classic orchestras with electric guitars and amazing vocals in a way you wouldn't dream of them being put together.  Each of their albums tell a story. It is so unique and cool that I never get tired of it.  I have found one song that I didn't like, and that is off of five albums.

This the first song I heard from them on the radio and I was hooked. It still is my all time favorite.

I also really love this Canon. The vocals and the electric guitars together make it perfect!

This is a really long one, but totally worth it!  Love the light shows they put on too!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment