Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30

So as promised I fell behind on the last week.  Sooo with no further ado the last five thankful days.

26- Everything I touched this day broke, tore up, or didnt add up, but at the end of the day everything was fixed. Very thankful for that!

27- Half a day of work and the grocery stores weren't too crowded.

28- I got to spend the day with my family and drink coffee and do crafts and sleep.  It was a really good day.

29- I got to go shopping with mom and SIL this day and found some really cute things.

30- I got to spend the WHOLE DAY with friends from out of town and I have pictures to prove it!

Kenny and Kloe

Picture with the bear!

Fish faces

Silly faces

Tongues

Giggles

Me and Kloe


Me and Trisha

Trisha

Possum face

 She was drawing and every picture she drew she would make this face and ask, "Does this look like a flower to you?"

Me and Julie for Coffee

Coffee
 

Gorgeous sign at the coffee shop

Definitely picture overload, and this isn't all of them from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment