Friday, March 21, 2014

Bragging (just a little)

So for the most part this has been a horrendous week, at least it started out that way, but yesterday it got better.  I was volunteering at the school yesterday and then I had the chance to go see one of my wonderful students give a speech for the school. She was so nervous she could hardly talk on the way up there.  She personally asked me to go, and then asked to ride with me (made me feel so special that she wants me!)  We went to eat and she couldn't even eat! But this girl gave it her all and won 3rd for the area which included thirteen counties! I am so so so proud of her!

 Receiving her medal and money!

Her little sister!

A picture after to celebrate it being over!

Giving the wonderful speech

 Supper

Speech coach and personal friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment