Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Words Bringing Life

I have been thinking about this blog a lot lately along with another project I have going that will tie into this blog eventually. I have been thinking about what I want to do with this blog and where I want it to go.  I have not been putting the time lately into that it really deserves to go where I want it to.  I have decided that this blog is something I am passionate about making work.  I enjoy the freedom of writing my feelings and hoping they touch someone else.  I love inspiring other people and I started this blog focusing on single women like me.  That will still be my focus but that is not the only group I will be catering too.  I hope that everyone that visits this space leaves with some inspiration.

I was listening to the radio in the car and was thinking about the blog and other project and I heard this song, and it fits so much what I want this blog to do.  I want everything I put on here to speak life.  I want to be an open book, with me living intentional.  I am working in an office right now, but I have expressed several times on and off here that this is not my dream job and I won't be there forever, so I am trying to learn everything I can from the experience and work on living my dreams.

So I hope you enjoy the song and that in the upcoming posts you find that my words speak life!!!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment