Friday, October 3, 2014

Fitness Friday

So I was going to start doing my personal physical updates on Thursdays and then I completely forgot yesterday (I am so sorry!) because I was having a pretty good, full day yesterday.  And I really like the name Fitness Friday!

So my starting measurements are (all in inches)

Bust-42

Waist-39

Hips-46


I haven't taken a picture of me in my workout attire yet.  I am hoping to start using the walking track at the Y next week.  I was going to do Zumba classes on Tuesdays but they have scheduled me some counseling sessions on Tuesday evenings every week this month so I might have to do the morning ones or find a different class.  But I will get pictures soon.


What are your fitness goals?

Hope you are having a wonderful Friday and looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment