Monday, September 23, 2013

I believe

A blog I read on a daily basis listed what she believed in and then asked what you believe in soooo
I believe that I will be a runner one day.
I believe that  I can do anything in life I want to do.
I believe that is important to have good friends who you can count on for anything.
I believe no matter how hard I try, I will not be a morning person.
I believe in God and Jesus.
I believe in cookies for breakfast.
I believe in true love and that I will one day find it.
I believe in baseball.
I believe in music.
I believe in family.
I believe in soft sheets.
I believe in cuddles.
I believe in hope.
I believe in doing your best no matter what.
I believe in continual learning.
I believe in working hard.
I believe in coffee and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment