Thursday, September 26, 2013

Picture Creations

So, I have quite a few little ones who are dear to my heart and I love to get pictures of them.  I don't like to lock those pictures away in an album, so I try to pick the best of the pictures and matte them so I can hang them and everyone can see them.  So I came home and put this together as soon as I got here. 

So these are my supplies and my cat being a photo hog.

I didn't get a picture of cutting the pieces out, but after I cut everything out I used modge podge to put everything on the canvas.

It is a bit wrinkly in this picture, but I managed to
smooth most of them out with a ruler.

And the final result.

I was originally going to use two pictures of sweet Alyssa, but I felt it made everything crowded so I found this quote and used it to fill in some space instead. And really, who doesn't love a good quote?  In this picture you can still see some of the Modge Podge, but it dried clear and you can't see it now. 

I really don't know where I am going to put this piece yet, and I might wait until I move to hang it anywhere. Hopefully, I am going to look at a place tomorrow and be moved and settled by November first.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment