Thursday, September 5, 2013

Introduction

Hi, ​I am not really good at introductions. I do so much better after the introductions are over and we are getting along, but they are necessary, I guess.  Soooo....anyway my name is Kim. I like all things sewing, chocolate, and coffee. I am trying my hardest to follow the Lord and His plan for my life. I am single and no kids. I love crafting and putting things together. I am starting a girls group the first of the year called Priceless for ages 8-13 to be a good role model and to teach them life skills and lessons. I want to start school the fall of next year for Psychology or Social Work (still a little undecided.) I want to use that degree to work in a non profit organization.  I am going to start volunteering with some of organizations soon to get some experience. I just have to call and set things up.   I love doing devotions in the morning or late at night. I usually have music going all the time. I liked running when I was doing it regular and will start again soon so I can enter my first race in October.  This is a life blog to document me living my life to the fullest I can.  I have thought of some features I want to have on here and I will try to do it weekly. I will list them at the bottom of this post what I have worked out so far. I am not perfect, just striving to please a perfect Savior. Hope you enjoy the journey as much as I do!

Monday- Devotional thought

Tuesday- Favorite Song (Tunesday Tuesdays)
Wednesday-Something Crafty
Thursday-No clue yet Maybe something about cooking or that may be linked up with Wednesday crafts.
Friday- Financial Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment