Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 19

Today I am thankful for my education.  I was blessed to have gone to private school until college.  At these schools I was provided a wonderful education that most people in America doesn't get.  At the second private school, I had wonderful teachers who were more like parents to us students and I am still really good friends with almost all of them! I go to church with several of the teachers, and I have also had the privilege of working along side of them to educate the students of the school now.

 Because of my education, I can read, write, and communicate intelligently (at least in English most of the time!)  Education is a possession that no one can take away, and you definitely get out of it what you put into it.  I knew enough when I was in school to appreciate the education I was receiving, but I really appreciate it now as I see the world around me disintegrating, especially in the area of education. I have met high school students who couldn't read or add and subtract, and it makes me wonder how they got to high school.  Education is also something that never stops if you don't want it to!

So everyone have a great Tuesday and go learn something!

This is trigonometry.  I accused the devil of writing this foreign language!  

No comments:

Post a Comment