Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day Nine

Today I am thankful for my health. I have been unpacking theses last two days and that means carrying boxes, lifting, twisting, and running up and down stairs. I am a little over weight but I am basically healthy. I believe health is a resource and since we are called to be good stewards of our resources, I have a renewed desire to be as healthy as I can be. I have started walking several afternoons in a week, and I find that not only does this help me physically but it helps me mentally. I have also been eating better which helps my digestive issues and head aches. I have seen people not take care if their health and regret it just a few short years later. I am thankful I can go out and do almost anything I want because I am healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment