Monday, November 18, 2013

Days 15, 16, 17 and 18

I was very busy over the weekend and I completely forgot to post so I will combine the last several days in one post.

Day 15- I am thankful for extended family.  I went to clean a house for my great uncle, and left paid for the cleaning plus a block of livermush (which would have been payment enough!), four rolls of deer hamburger, and turnips.  I didn't ask for any of it, they just kept shoving it at me and it was impossible to say no!

Day 16- I am thankful for Christmas music and snowmen and hot tea!

Day 17- I spent this day in church and had two wonderful services! At the end of the evening, I felt so at peace and rested. It was exactly what I needed!

Day 18-I am thankful for my sis in law, Emily.  We actually got to talk Saturday and most of it was conspiring about Christmas presents and talking about shopping.  It is nice to have a sister like person in my life, and while we may not be as close as I would like, I still love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment