Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day Thirteen

Today, I am thankful for my brother.  My brother is really the only person who understands me when I talk about issues with my parents or childhood or family in general.  He understands because he grew up with me in the same household with the same family.  He has grown to be a wonderful friend through the years.  We used to fight something awful and we still have fun fighting, but I can talk to him when I can't talk to my parents!  He helps me work through issues with guys.  He can always make me laugh when I am having a bad day. He is a wonderful role model for almost everyone! He is a preacher and I can take my Bible questions to him and we can discuss them and not get mad when we don't agree with each other!  I could not imagine not having him in my life.  He is actually the kind of man I want to marry one day!  Love you JR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment