Monday, November 11, 2013

Day Eleven

Today is Veteran's day, and I am so thankful for the people who has fought for this country. I may not agree with everything America has become, but there is really no denying that its still one of the greatest countries on Earth.  I could have been born in China, where I would have been given away or killed because I was a girl, or I could have been born into one of the Middle Eastern countries where I would have been married off at 14 to someone I didn't  know, or I could have been born into a country where I would have been sold as a sex slave, but I was born into a country that had men and women fight so that I wouldn't have to do any of that. These people go away from their families to fight for a country. That takes true dedication to their country and the people in it!  Thank you to everyone who has served and is serving!

God Bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment