Tuesday, October 8, 2013

As Far As the East is from the West

Casting Crowns sings this song and I absolutely love it!  It the perfect picture of grace and mercy. I love how Jesus "casts our sin as far as the East is from the West." and continues to love us and pick us up after we fail. I love the line in the first verse that says "I don't wan to end up where you found me." and then " I feel like I'm just one mistake away from you leaving me this way."  These two thoughts are continuously on my mind. I have done things I am not proud of, and will most likely do more, but Jesus died so our sin can be cast away and because He loved us.  And He does everything He can to keep us in His arms, but so many times we do things to separate ourselves from Him. I am so thankful He knows how far the east is from the west, but He chooses not to remember our forgiven sins.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment