Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Finger Prints of God

I have loved this song since I first heard it.  It reminds everyone that while they may not be perfect, God made you and has His fingerprints all over you.

I love to listen to this song when I am hurting to renew my self confidence and to remind myself, even if no other human being loves (which is never true, I have amazing family and friends!) that God always loves me!

I always thought that this was a good song to play to those pre-teen and teen girls who get hurt by being compared to everyone else. Let them know that just because they don't look like everyone else doesn't mean that they are not special. Our girls need to hear some positive feedback about how they look and act. Encourage them to be themselves and be confident in their own abilities and don't compare their reflection to the photo shopped magazines!

Enjoy your Tuesday and Be Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment