Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thankful

As November is getting ready to begin tomorrow, I am thinking about fall and Thanksgiving.  I fully believe Americans in general are not nearly thankful as we should be.  I have seen children with nothing to eat, but even they had help from the government to get food, and while I have never seen been to other countries myself, I know people who has.  They come back with stories of families that can't support themselves, that doesn't get help from anyone and are forced to live in mud huts and hunt in the garbage for food and clothes. From the few trips I have been on, I continually try to be thankful and always remind myself that there are people worse off than me.

Soooo, for the month of November, I am going to take at least one picture of things I am thankful for and post it here. I will still have at least the devotions going.  I am unpacking and trying to get my place ready to be acceptable to see by Thanksgiving because my brother and sister in law are coming in.

So an introduction picture (that I did not take,except off of Pinterest! lol)


Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment