Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moving

I paid the deposit on my new place yesterday and I get to start moving stuff in the 21st and I have to be out of my old place by the 31st, so I started packing last night. I work best with music on and it has to be music that I know. I found the Disney station on Pandora and turned it up as loud as I could without disturbing my neighbors and danced and packed and cleaned.  I got quite the workout which just reminded me I needed to do that more often too.

I walked into my house last night and realized I have no idea where to start. I just started with basic house cleaning and if I ran across something I don't use I put it into a box. So today I am going to try to make a to-do list to follow in the evenings after work. That is when I have to do most of my packing because this weekend I have completely full and then I will have one weekend between now and the weekend I move the furniture to get packed.

I will get to take loads of small stuff before I have to move the big furniture so that will help. It is a very stressful time for me though and I am already wore out, so I need to find ways to relax and shut my brain off so I can get some sleep. So hopefully I will get to take pictures throughout the process, but I might forget.

Now I have to get my work done so I can search Pinterest for help!

Happy Thursday! It's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment